It's been some time since I updated my blog. I have been busy with project and excessive paperwork. I have also read some books, hung out with friends. I am not sure if the activities are productive, especially this year, but to say that I returned to what I had been last year is a denial of my progress. There is no pause button for the vicious flow of time, and while some things *seem to* remain the same, in a reality that transcends superficial appearances, they are changing inside.
Another new year, for me it's just any other year basically. But like all the other people, I wanna face it with new resolution and more determination to avoid any problems, to be happier, to be more thankful for people around me and stand by me, to work harder, study harder, and of course to read and watch more. I am burning with new spirit that is almost cooked to be better next year! Yeay!

No comments:
Post a Comment