Thursday, June 21, 2012
21 Pictures that restore your faith in humanity
I came across this article in this website here but I would love to share again here... I was so touched by the pictures. I hope you feel the same about how to treat people and how to have faith about the good things that still exist in this life.
(Michelle Gantner / Maladjusted Media)

17-year-old Meghan Vogel was in last place in the 3,200-meter run
when she caught up to competitor Arden McMath, whose body was giving
out. Instead of running past her to avoid the last-place finish, Vogel
put McMath's arm around her shoulders, carried her 30 meters, and then
pushed her over the finish line before crossing it.

Elite Cleaners in Minneapolis helped over 2,000 unemployed workers
that couldn't afford dry cleaning. Owner Don Chapman estimated that it
cost his company $32,000 dollars.
Sue Drummond was walking her beloved Shih Tzu, Bibi, on a pier in
Melbourne, when a fierce gust of wind picked him up and hurled him into
the rough waters of the bay. A passerby, Raden Soemawinata, who happened
to be on the pier that day to scatter his grandmother's ashes, wasted
no time in stripping down and diving into the bay to rescue the animal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment