I love everything about The Big Bang Theory. I love the fact the casts speak in complicated English. I love the fact they are very nerdy. I can totally relate to that, though I am not as nerdy as they are.
I totally love all the casts, but my favorite is Howard Wolowitz, I think he's super romantic and sweet. I love it when Sheldon says "Bazinga" to trick his friends. The characters are somewhat stereotypical; the guys' "nerdiness" is
evidenced by their love of science fiction, abstract theoretical
discussions, and inability to talk to women, while Penny, at least
initially, exhibits a lot of "dumb blonde" traits.
The first time I watched the show I think was 3 years ago, I totally fell in love with it. Then I recently watched it again and now I'm more and more addicted to it. I hope there will be more seasons to come for this show.
bazinga, i like the show but in real life i would have already slapped sheldon :-P did you the actor that plays him is 39? talk about good genes
ReplyDelete