My student will leave for Singapore soon, she applied for SCGS (Singapore Chinese Girls' School), and is accepted and granted the full scholarship. I am very happy for her. Simple fact, I guided her English and I am happy she got the scholarship. But Mia is also an interesting student. She came off as a shy girl, but she's very enthusiastic in studying. She's nerdy as well as I am, and I always love her energy. She is also a very kind and polite girl. I can't say how proud I am for her. I am very sad yet happy at the same time. It is weird when I can be very happy for her, but I will miss all the moments teaching her and discussing with her. :') I will wish her all the best from the deepest of my heart. :')

How sweet! She's going to do great!
ReplyDelete