Saturday, December 26, 2009

Boys before flowers, a modern fairytale

Boys before flowers/Boys over flowers, this is the TV series I had been watching for the past few days. It's a Korean version of serial adaptation of Hana Yori Dango (the Japanese manga). I have watched the Taiwanese Version of this, which title is Meteor Garden. Meteor Garden was so booming since my secondary school, and until now, I still like it.


Meteor Garden (Taiwan Version).



And this is Hana Yori Dango (the Japanese Version). I haven't watched this version. (sigh)

But, now, the version that I wanna highlight is Boys before flowers, i.e Hana Yori Dango Korean version. ^_^ I think it's better than the Taiwan version.





They are all very cute... Look at them in one of the scenes.

These are the casts:

1. Lee Min Ho as Gu Jun Pyo





Aw...He is my favourite character in the film, he definitely suits the character. Great act!

2. Kim Hyun Joong as Yoon Ji Hoo


He acts as the pretty guy with prince-like attitude, charming and very dedicated. He's not doing too much talking. I like him too.

3. Kim Bum as So Yi Jung



The cute guy....

4. Kim Joon as Song Woo Bin



Now, we go with the girl, the legendary woman in the film as the girl who stood against F4 (The 4 elite men in the school and everyone revers them), and made two of them fall in love with her.

5. Koo Hye Sun as Geum Jan Di


She is the main character in the film. Isn't she gorgeous and cute? I think she perfectly suits the girl's role, ordinary, energetic and when put into make up and nice clothes, she can turn into a princess.





For me, Hana Yori Dango, whatever version it is, it's very romantic. It's a modern fairytale. Especially if we watch the Korean version, there are many fancy clothes, just like a fairytale story. The storyline is shorter, and not boring at all. I love it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment