Friday, February 3, 2012

More hours please


These few days I have been trying to make my tasks organized. So I start making to-do-lists, and I find them useful. At least to remind my complicated mind. I have too many projects need to be done by next week, I also just accept new students, and on a Saturday! I officially have no life now. Interestingly though, I find it challenging to work every day. I find it annoying when I know a day is only 24 hours. I WANT MORE HOURS! I need to improve my English, watch movies, and still manage to complete my work. I also want to cook better and better. My favourite AFC channel is Chef at home by Michael Smith. He makes cooking very interesting. That and other wildlife documentaries are shows I won't miss on TV. How I wish I had more hours!


No comments:

Post a Comment