I had a weird dream from this afternoon nap. I dreamt about flying to South Africa with my whole family and relatives and we were in desert, lol, watching leopards and lions, in which later they grew wild and tried to kill people... We locked ourselves in to a room, in which the room, the longer I saw, the more it looked like my bedroom lol. Then my sister had to leave his sons to me, cos she had to leave the room to find her husband, and apparently later Denmark invaded South Africa and she found her husband being captured by the Danish soldiers. lol And one of my uncles passed away and we even conducted memorial meeting in that room.
Anyway, the dream was weird but I kinda remember it, afternoon nap gave me certain fresher memory of the dream.
Now, to think of the dream, it was so bogus and weird, it felt so real when I was dreaming, it feels as if we are moving to a complete different world.

No comments:
Post a Comment