"Think first before you speak!"
This is exactly what I have to keep doing. Have you ever hurt people by your jokes even when you don't mean to? This is what I did last night on a person I really care about. :(
I really wanna bum bum my head as I don't see why I am so silly sometimes. He has been a great encouragement for my nose-bleeding recovery, helping me to find all the good remedies for that one problem of mine last night and later a stupid joke came out of my mouth that kinda stung/ upset him.
Why do I sometimes not think first before throwing out such joke? It feels like something I really didn't mean to, a joke that was intended to be funny for seconds, apparently upset him, and worse was, I didn't even realise it before I opened his email. How silly! Bum Bum my head...
I don't know if it's because of the hot weather, almost 40 C, the nosebleeding and headache that happened last night, or cos of lack of sleep cos I was sleeping for less than 5 hours, or cos I like him too much, I became sensitive as well that I burst into tears that I have upset him, a joke that was not intended that way turned out to be a stupid silly joke. Silly me.
It's good that in the end, he was fine about it, yea, it was not a big deal for him even at first, but It's a good warning and shock therapy of how I should talk next time. Wish to sweeten our days... I'm such silly girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment