Saturday, July 3, 2010

Germany rocks!!

It's so spectacular, I am proud of Germany! Germany just won 4-0 against Argentina! Just as the news in FIFA.com says it "It's a masterful performance". My favorite player, Miroslav Klose, number 11, has scored 14 goals in FIFA World Cup, just one short of Ronaldo, Brazilian player, all time record. Wow!

courtesy of FIFA.com
 
And later, Paraguay Vs Spain, I hope Spain will win. But that also means if Spain wins, it's going to face Germany in Semi Final. Of course I want Germany to win. Actually, I hope Spain will be the 2nd winner in World Cup after Germany, but it's impossible, as they are gonna meet in Semi Final, so my prediction is at least Spain gets the 3rd then. Either way, it's going to be great match, so looking forward to it! I am sooo happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment