Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mere rant

How is everyone doing today?
I'm not really good these days...

There's too much blood I am seeing today, literally, and too much emotional anguish. It's hard to see the silver lining these days, and I think I am giving up.

I am an impressionable individual, I realize... It's gonna be hard to weave the shattered threads of emotion back into the strong one as how it is supposed to be. Slap me in the face, pls...

2 comments:

  1. don't feel anguish , feel blessed and grateful that God created someone very special the day you were born.be happy that so many love you because you are most worthy of that love,and you will be loved always. be excited for your future because it is going to be great with you bringing much happiness and receiving just as much.


    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Paul, you always brighten my day.

    ReplyDelete