Saturday, April 24, 2010

A lil sport would probably rejuvenate me more!


It's been some time not to play ping pong. First time playing this, I was in my secondary school. Karlina, Yanty and I kinda joined this ping pong club as an extracurricular activity... I am not sure if Yul joined us or not. Anyway, the thrill of playing this began, knowing the basic and stuff, before we finally ended up in music club, lol yea, we did join korsik (school band), from playing flute piccolo till playing drum... lol


Piccolo

Anyway, I miss sports, Last year I still played ping pong with some of my friends here... I should probably try to at least do some sports regularly, excluding jogging or walking, I wanna do something. I am considering either badminton or ping pong. One of my students is kinda a professional badminton player, she refers me to a certain club that can let me practice my badminton... Ganbatte! 

4 comments:

  1. yeay for sports! ping pong and badminton got me interested in playing tennis, i was fascinated what putting spin on a ping pong could make it do...seems like making a pingpong ball drop suddenly just so it catches the edge of the table is like magic!..my fascination made me want to do the same thing to a tennis ball......anyways i've been a sports junkie since about 12 years old, it transforms me into another person, no need for drugs or other artificial highs, sports does that for me.i honestly believe people become healthier mentally by playing some sports as regularly as possible.


    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. So right... Wish I could play sport regularly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mens sana in corpore sano, famous quote for A sound mind in a sound body, you remind me of this, Paul... Gotta do more sports now, kinda not sound here :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. badminton is a great great sport for fun and fitness.honestly you get a great workout in a short period of time playing badminton,and its so much fun!



    Paul

    ReplyDelete