Saturday, May 8, 2010

Footprints in heart, My P.S I love you..


We all want certain things in life, like sometimes when we receive a gift, we can't wait to open it up and see what's inside. I have lived more than twenty vibrant years. I don't know if it's just me, but I think being more than twenty allows me to feel just how much I've grown as a person physically and mentally. It's time to reflect on those changes I've always wanted to change but never got around to doing.

At any point in life, we always pray or wish that we face many good things. It's like all our hopes, dreams, expectations are packed inside one box, polished with pretty paper,and we just can't wait to open such gifts...

That's what I had always believed, till I realize that it's not what we dream, or expect that make us happy. The only thing I learn to expect in life is to expect that nothing is perfect. That way, we know, everything beautiful will not stay permanently and is actually an endless effort to maintain its beauty... The effort, nonetheless, is always worth it, for who doesn't want its beauty of life that can at least carve happiness in our heart?

No matter how strong we are, or how tough, there's always a time where we feel like standing on a thoroughly thin thread and as to err is human, we would slip off if tremor shuddered. I fall many times, I cry many times, cos nothing is perfect. I have known what my goal in life is, to seek for what I've been searching, spiritual contentment, to learn to accept things as they are, to learn from mistakes, to be more focused, to learn to forgive, to learn to love unconditionally, to learn to let go, to learn to be grateful each day, to learn to say thank you, to learn to appreciate people, instead of taking people for granted, to learn to be happy and to not demand and complain much.

I want to remind myself how lucky I am to have so many people to shower me with love. People come and go in our lives but there are few who stay and leave footprints. I know who they are! To name a few..My family, albeit imperfect, to have them, family is the blessing from God and best friends, especially Yanty, she has always been a good friend, I am not sure I am good example of one, but our friendship will stay in time indefinite.... To Paul, tho we just met, you are the most lovable man and unforgettable I have known. And many many more people, my brother and sister around the world, that I sometimes look away, I just don't know how to look forward sometimes, to my campus best friends who are always funny and smart, and so on and so on. I have deepest gratitude,without them, I won't be who I am now and deepest apology if I fail and disappoint in any way. 

They say, love as it's the last day we live today, so, I am packing my love, wishes and dreams to people I love a lot and I'll act accordingly, and despite failures, I'll love till the end of my time, and of course fight the bad feeling. May I present a box full of my love, sincerity, and wishes to all of you, cos you all are the greatest gift in my life.

P.S: Writing this while listening to "Fight the bad feeling" by T-Max

No comments:

Post a Comment