Power cut again and again in Medan... How will my laptop survive!! Hiks...hiks...
I love my laptop as it is an award for me, for all my scientific projects in the past two years, and one of the achievement I have got is a laptop for me as an award, and I love it.
But since I am almost 24 hours online, using laptop mostly and mobile sometimes during my sleep hours, my laptop battery is already dead and non-rechargeable anymore. And I haven't really bought new battery for it, and so every time I use laptop I always connect it to the socket.
Recently, stupid blackout keeps happening causing sudden power off to my laptop, that my brother in law always told me it can pose as a hazard to my lovely lappy...hiks...
So, I have to buy a new battery soon... But it's always nice that sometimes I come to a cafe near my house that sells food and also has lots of computer in full air-conditioning room, such a nice cafe indeed in which I can download stuffs and everything easier and that way I don't have to use my laptop often. The charge is cheap and I only order tea or chocolate most of the time. I am having kwetiao now though... Yummy yummy!

No comments:
Post a Comment