But there's one of my favourite anime that I am greatly touched, intrigued by it, i.e Samurai X (Rurouni Kenshin/ Wandering Samurai).
A brief intro from wiki:
Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Swordsman Romantic Story (るろうに剣心 明治剣客浪漫譚 Rurō ni Kenshin Meiji Kenkaku Rōmantan),[1] also known as Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai X, is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Nobuhiro Watsuki. The fictional setting takes place during the early Meiji period in Japan. The story is about a fictional assassin named Himura Kenshin, from the Bakumatsu who becomes a wanderer to protect the people of Japan. Watsuki wrote this series upon his desire of making a shōnen manga different from the other ones that were published in that time, with Kenshin being a former assassin and the story taking a more serious tone as it continued. Although the tragic tone was highly expanded as the manga advanced, Watsuki became determined to give it a happy ending as it was aimed at teenagers.
I simply love this story, Himura Kenshin is simply cute and handsome, I have the complete anime series and the OVA (Original Video Animations). I love it! I also learn a lot about Meiji era in Japan.
Now, look at him, isn't he cute!! I did have crush on him! Haha...Here are some scenes in the anime!





THanks for your comment Cath
ReplyDeleteI'm pleasantly surprised to know you are a SAMURAI X fan too! I used to have a phase where i thought I was Kenshin Himura's wife lol. I have a Samurai X comicbook, cards and mousepad lol...poster...vcd...sigh.
God bles you & may peace reign in your heart & home!
Des aka DeeDee/ladydgs
Haha... Yea, isn't he cute? Aww...
ReplyDelete