A very nice get-together in bro and sis again, it's been a long time! Really, sigh...for me... Again, I feel like I should have used digital camera, as I couldn't take the pic of the dimsum we ate just now, hiks...cos the restaurant was too dark, and therefore I couldn't take any pic. The pic was taken tonight (Tuesday) where we attended a meeting and then we went to Plaza Medan Fair for Dimsum food! Yeay...
This is my sister and Egan, my second nephew
With my cousin and her friend...
Now, I do look nerdy with those glasses, yeay... I gotta change them to my previous ones once in a while
This is my first Nephew, Evan, look how he had to do that to me when I wanted to take his pic... :(
In Medan Fair Plaza, next time I would take digital camera for this, cos I couldn't take the pic in Nelayan restaurant as it was dark. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment