Monday, September 13, 2010

25 books I challenge myself to read

It's been some time I haven't really indulged myself in reading. These few days, on my holidays, I start pondering and thinking that I should do something about it.
My goal is to read 25 books for this first challenge. There will be more to come if this works out. There's no time limit set, yet, I try my best to keep reading everyday.
  1. Let The Right one in by John Ajvide Lindqvist
  2. The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
  3. No Country for Old Men by Cormac McCarthy
  4. The Road by Cormac McCarthy 
  5. The Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy 
  6. David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
  7. The Enchanted Castle by E.Nesbit
  8. The Shining by Stephen King
  9. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  10. Digital Fortress by Dan Brown
  11. Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
  12. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
  13. The adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
  14. We'll meet again by Mary Higgins Clark
  15. The Appeal by John Grisham
  16. The picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
  17. The amazing adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon
  18. The Time Traveler's wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  19. Aesop's fables by Aesop
  20. The Portrait of a lady by Henry James
  21. The Secret Flower and other stories by Jane Tyson Clement
  22. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
  23. The Happy Prince and other tales by Oscar Wilde
  24. Grimms' Fairy Tales by The Brothers Grimm
  25.  Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach

1 comment: