Some parts of me are very realistic, precisely logical girl. But my fragile heart within, sometimes want to dream, dream so big and I know exactly I am such a romantic girl within... (Sigh) Life doesn't give much choice. Experiences, be it my own or others that I observe, it dawned on me that LIFE should be faced with persistence, for idyllic life such as everlasting romance is just too illusory and to survive and live in maturity, only with mental poise by being realistic can I reach that equilibrium.
But thanks to drawings, to writings, and nowadays cooking, I am able to release my helpless sentiments inside me, like longing for a prince, such everlasting love, guess inside me I am still a kid or teenage girl who sincerely dreams that fairytale is true and which I never want to show that in the reality. Ah, such a meandering mind I have!
No comments:
Post a Comment