Sunday, March 14, 2010

Why are teachers so stressed?

I received this email long ago, but this never ceases to make me laugh out loud...So, I think about sharing here.

When in School we always wondered why teachers always seemed so mad
Now we know the reason
.Hahahaha













And stupidity continues...








And this is the one that makes me burst out in laughter the most!! Hahaha...



6 comments:

  1. Wonderful.. I cant stop laughing siting in my office..: ) Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Nina, me too, keep laughing everytime I see this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that's just too funny!,Brilliant!.Good thing I'm not a teacher,I'd probably give marks for the elephant answer and maybe the Batman one!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Paul, right I'll also give good scores for all of this :P This is just so imaginative and witty! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to say the second essay is so adorable.I'm glad the teacher gave a C+ ,I hope I have a kid that sweet some day,I would've given a B (really an A but I couldn't show too much favortism)


    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to have this kind of imaginative and cute kid too :P

    ReplyDelete